Permits need to add from your end
Include in Package
Professional Tour Guide
On this epic journey, explore some of the finest national parks in East Africa, from Kenya’s Masai Mara to the incomparable Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania. Keep your binoculars at hand on a trip to Lake Nakuru, a birder’s paradise; and seek out lions, leopards, and elephants in the wilds of the Serengeti. In between safaris, learn about local customs on a visit to a Maasai community and share a meal with a family in the vibrant Mto wa Mbu village.
- Embark on a 14-day adventure through the stunning landscapes of Tanzania and Kenya, exploring iconic national parks and wildlife-rich areas.
- Experience the thrill of early morning and late afternoon safaris in Lake Nakuru National Park, spotting rhinos, buffalos, lions, and an incredible variety of bird species.
- Cruise the picturesque Lake Naivasha, encountering hippos, crocodiles, and buffalo, and take a guided stroll on Crescent Island to spot wildebeest, zebras, and giraffes.
- Immerse yourself in the legendary Masai Mara National Reserve, witnessing breathtaking sunrises, encountering the "big five," and supporting local projects like Café Ubuntu.
- Explore the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater, two of East Africa's most celebrated wildlife reserves, on 4x4 safaris, discovering the iconic creatures and enjoying fiery African sunsets.