Permits need to add from your end
Include in Package
Professional Tour Guide
If you have ever wondered why nearly two million wildebeest put themselves through the ordeal of the migration every year, then the Serengeti calving season will show you why. The southern plains of the Serengeti turn green after the November rains and fresh grazing is just what the wildebeest need for their energy-demanding calving season. On this 8 days Tour will take you to visit the Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Ndutu Area, Central and Southern Serengeti National Park but we will be focusing on the WILDEBEEST CALVING´S SEASON and this tour will be done from December to March. While the calving begins generally starting in January, the pregnant wildebeest give birth and by February more than 8000 Babies wildebeest are being born every year. The calving season carries on into March and is joined by other animals too. Tens of thousands of zebras and gazelles have accompanied the wildebeest on their trek and are taking advantage of safety in numbers to drop their young too.
- Wildlife Spectacle: Witness the incredible Serengeti wildebeest calving season, with over 8,000 baby wildebeest born each February, joined by zebras and gazelles.
- Lake Manyara Adventure: Explore the diverse habitats of Lake Manyara National Park, known for its tree-climbing lions, large concentration of baboons, and stunning views.
- Ngorongoro Crater Excursion: Experience the breathtaking Ngorongoro Crater, the world's largest volcanic caldera, teeming with diverse wildlife, including the "Big Five."
- Serengeti Safari: Immerse yourself in the Serengeti's vast landscapes, spending a full day exploring the park, its abundant wildlife, and the migrating herds of zebras and wildebeest.
- South Serengeti Adventure: Venture to the Ndutu region in the southern Serengeti, where you'll encounter the wildebeest migration, diverse habitats, and a plethora of wildlife, culminating in a memorable safari experience.